The “Lead” Mosque, it was built in the year 1481.The social, cultural and religious structure embodies the topology of classic Turkish portico style halls with a cupola and the mosque at the right side of the entrance. Together with the mosque were built a tekke, a halvetitarikat and a bathroom with water supply from the aqueduct built in 1640 CE by the imperial architect Reiz Mimar Kasemi. It is unknown when these constructions were ruined, but at the end of 19th century CE, the portico of the mosque was reconstructed. According to Evlija Celebiu, the old portico had arcades and was covered with seven cupolas. The remaining traces indicate that it is not according to the original plans, but the reconstructions hinder exact detailing.